Whether you’re a pull-up champ wanting to take your workout regimen to the next level, or a beginner wishing to up your fitness game, the 100 Pull-Ups Challenge can do wonders for you.
Such challenges are great when it comes to keeping you motivated and accountable regarding your fitness goals. The 100 Pull-ups challenge will help you maximize your strength and get more benefit from your pull-up routine, giving you stronger biceps.
For the 100 Pull-ups Challenge, we’ll be doing 20 reps per workout and will work with five different workouts.
- Pull-Ups: The first workout will be your usual pull-ups – make sure to do 20 reps of these. Your back and biceps are going to be engaged in this workout and you’ll be able to use the strength gained from this workout in your other exercises that will follow this one.
- Commando Pull-ups: Make sure to go through 20 reps of commando pull-ups next. This workout helps you improve your different angles and work on your biceps and back. Since you’ll be isolating your sides during each move, it’ll help you focus on each side properly. Acquiring balance and working equally on both sides is really important when it comes to strength training, and commando pull-ups help you achieve just that.
- Chin-Ups: If you want an exercise that helps you engage your biceps, chin-ups are perfect for you. You’ll find that more work is being done on your biceps during chin-ups – so, 20 reps and you’ve added a great workout into your life through this 100 Pull-ups Challenge.
- Australian Pull-Ups: 20 reps of the Australian Pull-ups will help you take your strength training to the next level since they’re pretty intense and need a lot of core engagement.
- Neutral Grip Pull-Ups: The last workout in The 100 Pull-ups Challenge is The Neutral Grip Pull-Ups. You might be a little exhausted by now, but it’s also the time to give yourself a little pat on the back for having completed the 100 Pull-ups Challenge. No matter how tough this regimen might seem, if you’re consistent, you’ll see that it was totally worth it and it does keep getting easier with time.
So, this was the 100 Pull-Ups challenge to help you up your pull-up game and maximize your strength. Get started with it today and you’ll see how it transforms your fitness routine, making you a pull-up champion.